- Ensayo Sobre Las Dos Ruedas, Rui Valdivia, 2015 (303pgs).
- La Revolución en Bicicleta, Mempo Giardinelli, 1980.
- Contemporary Walking Practices and the Situationist International: The Politics of Perambulating the Boundaries Between Art and Life, Simone Hancox (37pgs)
- Stuationists and Architecture, Peter Wollen.
Comentarios interesantes sobre el projecto White Bicycles
Stuationists and Architecture
- Social Movements and the Bicycle, Dave Horton.
This paper examines the bicycle’s role in the oppositional cultures of four British social movements; feminism and socialism in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, and anarchism and environmentalism from the 1960s until today. It argues that the bicycle powerfully enabled the expansion in the geographical, social and political horizons of both feminists and socialists at the turn of the twentieth century.